We are a group of professional women in Fort Bend County, Texas, who believe that working with other women should be an integral part of a confident and assertive career strategy. As we grow in our respective businesses, think of networking not as a one time connection, but building an ongoing relationship with others.
We have been growing and changing lately. Instead of a typical networking group, we meet monthly to help each other. We are not giving each other business but helping each other solve problems.
We meet to share our challenges and, as a group, help you come up with solutions that you can take with you.
- Community-based – incorporate the ‘give back’ mentality whether that be individually or as a group to our local non-profits.
- Reach out into the community at large with educational and charitable projects
- To share business ideas, concerns about work/life balance
- Improve profit and wealth.
- Create and spark that next level thinking.
Do you want to be a part of a professional business organization of like minded women with similar needs and goals, encourage and assist one another?